Tim and I just watched
Food, Inc. ..an eye-opener for sure. It has inspired us to be more conscious of what we eat and to make some better decisions. We also just finished reading
Food Rules together and that really helped us kind of organize where we want to go with this. It is going to be a challenge but here are a few big changes we want to make:
- switch to strictly grass-fed beef
- only farm raised chicken, eggs and milk- no antibiotics or hormones
- more, more, more fruits and veggies- organic when we can afford it
Oh why can't I still live next to Brenda? Brenda is by far the healthiest person I know and her lifestyle should be an inspiration to all.... her food choices and cooking, her fitness level and her health. Thanks for a goal Brenda!
Armed with motivation, Brady and I headed to the farmer's market on Saturday and found a couple of great items..some leafy green and red lettuce and a delicious olive loaf for the upcoming week. Yummy!
This is great Sommer! I'm very proud of you.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to go wrong when you have a great
farmers market to visit...and I love the braclets too!