I am crazy about Black Truffle Butter.... yummy delicious. I have been really wanting to make a recipe I cut out of InStyle months ago. The recipe, Truffled Orzo with Asparagus, was from the chef at The Harrison, a restaurant in NYC. There was a big glossy picture of the meal and I am always a sucker for recipes with a picture of how it should look. Anyway, the recipe called for Black Truffle Butter which I was able to find at Whole Foods. I will warn you that it is very expensive... this little guy costs me $10.00.
However, it was worth every penny..... Decadent is the only word that comes to mind when tasting the flavor that this butter adds. It has a very strong and unique flavor and not much is needed so there was plenty of butter left over for some future experimenting. The truffled orzo was divine and a good way to get some fresh asparagus in... you can find the recipe here.
No comments:
Post a Comment