Thursday, April 22, 2010

Target..oh how I love thee.

I shouldn't be allowed in Target.  I just can't stick to the list in there.. always end up leaving with something extra!  I had such grand intentions but Tuesday was no different.  I got this cute tiffen box for picnics.
  I justified it because the weather has been beautiful and won't last this way for long so we are outside as much as possible.  Well since I am outnumbered, we needed something masculine for our picnics right? Plus, I figured when picnic season is over I can use it as storage for jewelry, office items, etc... the list is endless (or so I have convinced myself).
  So then I had to get a blanket for all this fun and since I had a Bed Bath and Beyond coupon, found this little gem in teal (the inside print matches our picnic box) and got it on the cheap with my coupon! 
Great, versatile and portable blanket for outside..will get tons of use out of this.

Took both items for a test run on Wednesday and loved them...even Tim kept commenting on how cool the tiffen box was... 1st picnic a success!  Thanks Target...you make everything better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment