Friday, June 18, 2010
Lists, lists, and more lists...
I am a List junkie! I admit it. I love everything about lists. I love making them, going over them again and again, adding things and crossing things off on them. I like short lists, longs lists, pretty lists, quick scribbled lists.... they all make me happy...very, very happy. So I just have to share this new site I found that I am crazy about. It is called listbean. They have an insane amount of lists with basic info for any particular subject and you can customize them by adding to or subtracting from them. Plus, you can start your own new checklist from scratch. You have to sign up to use it (takes 2 seconds) but they save all your customized lists and the best part it is FREE. Love it, Love it, Love it! Looks like a busy weekend of listmaking... now if I could actually accomplish the things on my lists!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When will "Sommerdaze" update her blog???????
ReplyDeleteI miss her............