We just returned from the beautiful wedding of our friends Matt and Melissa. They got married on Captiva Island, Florida which I am now a big fan of. We stayed at the South Seas Resort on the island and it is a great vacation spot for couples and families. We got some badly needed couple time...
But there were so many kiddos running around we constantly talked about bringing Brady back. There was a ton of stuff to do and it is a very laid back atmosphere. The best thing we did was rent beach cruisers when we arrived...we rode them everywhere (and wouldn't you know I didn't get a picture of us on them..bummer). I did take over 200 pictures so here are just a few of my favorites.
View outside our window
I sipped quite a few fruity drinks during our stay
We snuck away from the dancing at the reception for just a bit so Tim could indulge in a banana split right next door
Great group of friends
and thats all folks!






No comments:
Post a Comment