I scrubbed and scrubbed but Jute doesn't handle stains well.... actually not at all. Anyway, we will have to replace it because there is just too much wood and we desperately need a rug in there. I found this great rug during my latest trip to IKEA...
it is awesome in person; however, it is 100% wool... which means we might end up right back here...rugless after an incident..
So we have decided to try an indoor/outdoor rug so that it can be hosed off if there is another spill...wait, I mean next time there is a spill. Does anyone have one of these? I am curious as to how they look in person and how they hold up. I have checked out many online and they aren't cheap. I was actually surprised that Frontgate has the most reasonable ones I could find (and actually my fave one too!)
Here are a few fun ones i found during my search:
Let's start with my favorite first :).. at $159 for 8x10..can't go wrong with the greek key pattern..I think this is definitely the clear winner from Frontgate.
Let's start with my favorite first :).. at $159 for 8x10..can't go wrong with the greek key pattern..I think this is definitely the clear winner from Frontgate.
this is cute from ballard design BUT an 8x10 is $579....umm NO.









Avoid black! Avoid black! We had black once and it was tragic. Every speck of dust, every cheerio, every goldfish cracker stands out. Hated that black area rug!!!
ReplyDelete