Friday, May 7, 2010

Wedding Details

The wedding was on a Sunday evening at 6:00....absolutely perfect weather.  We rode a trolley to the ceremony site which was a secluded area on the beach.  Very touching and beautiful ceremony.  The reception was also on the water but back near the resort. The food was awesome and I was too hungry to take the time to snap pictures!  At 9:00 we took the party inside for some dancing. It was a fantastic wedding full of their family, friends and fun.  Here are a few of my favorite details from the beautiful wedding:

They got married with this view


The Bride was flawless... absolutely loved her hair

The dress was my favorite part..it was stunning.  The back of the dress made me want to have another wedding!!

This was such a great idea.. instead of people searching tables for their names.. alphabetically find your name and the card gave you your table #... very clever and cute.. I obviously snapped this pic after a majority of people took their cards..

this was SO savvy... there were empty vases on each table and the bridesmaids put their bouquets in them for flower decor... loved it!

can't beat a parasol...and in my fave color green...lovely!

this was exquisite... if I got this right, I think it belonged to the groom's grandmother... the Bride had it pinned to her bouquet...just stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment