Hot weather is here to stay...at least for us! So here are just a few fun and inexpensive Summer treats I think are worth splurging on to start the Summer off:
1. These thong sandals from Old Navy for $9.50... I am crazy about them! Have them in gold and silver and have practically lived in them since buying them
I especially love that they look identical to these from JCrew.. without the $49.50 price
tag
2. This fun LOREAL nail polish. I love all things turquoise right now.. and these colors are so fun!
3. This new lipgloss from NYC is only $2.99 and comes in nice, subtle colors...goes on great too..big fan!
4. These layering tanks from Old Navy are the best. They work great layered or on their own... so many colors and they go on sale all the time. Right now they are only $2.99-$5.00 here.
5. A cute sundress. Once again, Old Navy has quite a few fun dresses on sale right now for $15. can you tell I spend too much time there? I blame you April!





No comments:
Post a Comment