Monday, March 29, 2010

$1 bins at Michaels

My new favorite place to browse is the dollar bin section at Michaels...can you say awesome?? 


And even more bins...


They have such fun stuff for a dollar and the best part is that they are constantly updating with new things...If you haven't checked them out, I strongly recommend that you do so!

Here are a few of my fun, recent purchases from the trusty dollar bins:

Rubix cubes for Brady's B-Day party favor baskets


Cute ribbon and tags..there is a ton of fun yellow and gray stuff right now



 This luggage tag which I used on a gift..  


How adorable is this cupcake?  It is a little trinket box.. fun to wrap a small gift in huh?


this packing tape is one of my favorite buys... green polka dot and a red floral print

Just picked up these cute plastic plates on Saturday.  Thought they would be great for eating out on the porch during this nice Spring weather we've got.

I also found this "B" stamp which I used for Brady's party favor baskets

Gotta love Michaels!

No comments:

Post a Comment