Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jumping the gun..

So we are those annoying people that have one day of sun and run to the nearest Lowe's to buy plants as if Spring has begun.  It was a beautiful 80 degrees today and we just couldn't help ourselves... we got plants for our two pots outside the front door.  Not to justify, but I did anticipate filling those pots in time for Brady's Birthday party on Saturday and today's weather was the perfect excuse.  We also bought some seeds for a pot of daisys and some seeds for a pot of basil.  Tim planted it all when we got home and I am so anxious to see how our seeds do.  I love Spring so much and am antsy for it to truly begin! PS- just checked the weather and is supposed to be in the 30s on Tuesday...ugh!!

Our new outdoor plants

I love hydrangeas..they make me think of all our wonderful times in Georgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment