I am in the process of painting and organizing my closet/dressing area....this project has been dragging on a bit longer than I would like...but I do have an 11 month old boss to answer to. During this process, I have been nagging Tim to string some wire across an old frame I have so that I can use it as an earring display. I saw it in a Pottery Barn catalog and figured he could rig that up pretty easy..and for free. Last night he got his tools out and Mission Accomplished!! I think his is just as good as Pottery Barn...and FREE makes it even better!
Pottery Barn's Earring Display:
The Sers' Earring Display:
Sommer, I am SO happy you started this blog! This is the cutest and best idea! You have the best earrings, too! Great work! I can't wait for your next post already - I adore your closet and can't wait to see the final product!
ReplyDelete