Monday, February 22, 2010

Project Staircase

I saw a cute, clever and cheap project on a blog and fell in love.  It is absolutely next on my growing list.  Only three materials are needed... wallpaper, scissors and heavy duty double stick tape and you are on your way to a new staircase!  I think our bare staircase is the perfect canvas for such a project.  Finding the perfect paper will be the dilemma..any suggestions or samples??

Wouldn't it be fun to walk up stairs like these everyday?



I think this is my favorite one...I like how they skipped steps so it isn't too overpowering

Our bare staircase...it's even depressing to Ollie!

Here are a few samples of some reasonably priced wallpaper I found at Home Depot and Lowes that I am considering...would love any feedback.






1 comment:

  1. Love the floral with the touch of red . . . but anyone of the patterns you've picked would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete