I absolutely love JCrew. They recently released a really cool Timex military watch that was made specifically for JCrew. I love it but I don't love the price tag of $150. I think I am so crazy about it because JCrew has a ton of different colored bands that you can buy to go with the watch. Take a gander at all the fun here and here. Well I was in desperate need of a daily watch that can withstand plenty of activity... so I got on Ebay and found a cute Timex military watch for $26... and now I can order the JCrew bands for it... I have four picked out but that may be a bit excessive so I will start with two.
Here is the very retro and fun JCrew Timex:
Here is my new $26 Timex:
Here are my favorite bands that I ordered for my Timex




No comments:
Post a Comment