I am in one of those moods where I just want to simplify, simplify, simplify. In that vein, I have decided to do something each week that will simplify or organize our lives a bit more. My goal is to do this for 8 weeks...or 8 simplify projects if I get sloppy on the weeks (which is very likely). Week 1- our CD collection that sits and gathers dust. We have a ton of them, we don't listen to them, and they are just something else accumulated that fullfill no purpose in our life. I went through them and burned the songs that we really like in our Itunes library. I sold half of them on Craigslist and will sell the other half when I finish burning songs from those. We did keep about 20 CDs that we really love and don't want to part with and they will fit in a very small and organized case.
When I see this picture, I just think about all that money we wasted on CDs over the years.....yikes!

No comments:
Post a Comment