I admit that I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with throw pillows. I see one I love and then I want to plan an entire room around that throw pillow... that is until I find that next throw pillow I am crazy about. Well I was in heaven when I saw the February issue of Country Living. The cover had a fabulous set of bright yellow rose pillows by Dwell Studio for Target..it was love at first sight.
Ahhh..wonderful
I have been on a mission since late January to find these pillows. I even had my mom checking the Targets in McAllen for them. A month had passed and I had pretty much given up (although I still check everytime I go). Well today was my lucky day...sort of. There they were..two of them just perched up on the top shelf waiting to be bought. However, I was actually a bit disappointed when I saw them. The picture on the mag cover portrayed a very bright yellow which I loved but in actuality they are a more dull mustard yellow. I went ahead and purchased one (the other had a pen mark on it) and haven't decided whether I will keep it as an accent pillow or not. One major pro about the pillow is it is reversible. I almost like the back more than the front.


No comments:
Post a Comment